23 dicembre 2011

spirito natalizio III - Snoop Dogg - Santa Claus is going straight to the ghetto

Mai stato un fan di rap/hiphop/R'n'b, però riconosco quando una canzone è una GRAN BELLA CANZONE e soprattutto ha un giusto messaggio.
A Natale mica tutti se la passano bene. Purtroppo.




() = santa voice[ ] = squeaky kid voice

Intro: bad a$$Is that the black santa claus? (ho ho ho! merry christmas!)I want a super nintendo ... yeah, sega genesis, yeah, Street fighter 2, all these games...[mommy! is that the black santa claus? That is the black santa claus! mommee! mommee! mommee!]

Verse 1: dat nigga daz
It's 12.30 am, christmas eveI'm out with the gangstas and thievesCelebratin', postin' up with eggnog [head up up] in my cup[put rudolph and moses] lil' bang-bangin' and coastin'Down the block but be careful for the heart, because it's posted'Some stay to this day that christmas ain't nothing but another dayBut, out of respect, I gotta give the lord his dayTell me, tell me, where do the homies and bums got to sleep? {nowhere}Where do hungry and the needy-greedy's got to eat? {but who cares? }Life is so crucial and cold, [it's worse] for the childrenIn this world they hopes and dreams can't affordThe young and old churches and spiritual dreams, seasonal thingsHeard throughout the ghetto reaches gangstas and dope-fiends, huh'cause those who ain't able get it now can finally get it¡®cause the ghetto santa claus has sprinkled the hood and now we ballin'Livin' to a new year of better thangsCelebrate it with some champagne, ha ha, check it ... Chorus: nate doggSanta claus ... is coming straight to the ghetto ... Bridge: snoop doggy doggNow on the first day of christmas, my homeboy gave to meA sack of the krazy glue and told me to smoke it up slowlyNow on the second day of christmas, my homeboy gave to meA fifth of hendog and told me to take my mind off that weedNow by the third day of christmas, my big homeboy gave to meA whole lot of everything, and it wasn't nuthin' but game to me


Verse 2: bad a$$Back
 then, you woke up to the sound of ¡°i saw mama kissing santa¡±Made you remenisce on the old fashion christmas daysGifts, miss a fat man jolly with joyDown ya chimney with toys for lil' girls and boysPumped up, I jumped up before the sun peeped inAnd hoped to catch a santa claus creepin' down my hallRan to the window, put my eyes to the skyTo see if I could see the sleigh that parlayed and pushed a fat guyI sigh, ain't no sign, but everything under this tree in my house is mineMy bike, that, and this plastic nine'll do fine till next year comeI try to see the same thing, they got us brain washed dumbAnd when you find, it ain't no santa, christmas still mean a lot ìcause it's the time to get together and give all you gotYou got food, good moods, and what's better than together with your peopleWhen wishers give a toast by the tree, it's merry christmas Chorus


Verse 3: snoop doggy dogg (starts during chorus)(don't get too close because you might get shot ...Welcome to the ghetto ...)
Santa claus on the ceiling, jack frost chillin'Pinch the grinch for being a holiday villainSeason's greetings, all the proceedingsAre brought to you by the church house where we'll be eatin'Chestnuts roastin' on an open fireSingin' my jingle, where is kris kringleI didn't pop, I ain't even shoutedI even stayed in the house, where the homies tried to sneak me outAnd all I want for christmas is my 6-4 chevroletAnd a granddaughter for her grandmother beverlyAin't that somethin'? nah, ain't that nothin'How it's christmas time and my rhyme's steady bumpin'Everybody happy, hair still nappyGonna steal a gift for my old grandpappyCatch me giving out turkeys at the church-houseDon't try to work me, just stand in the line and everything gon' be fineHolla at ya folks, boy, it's goin' downAin't no help from no elves, just tha dogg poundAnd we passin' out gifts, blazin' up spliffsChristmas on the row, can you dig it? {can you dig it}

Chorus Read more: SNOOP DOGG - SANTA CLAUS GOES STRAIGHT TO THE GHETTO LYRICS

Nessun commento: