Cut my life into pieces I've reached my last resort, suffocation, no breathing Don't give a fuck if I cut my arms bleeding Would it be wrong, would it be right If I took my life tonight, chance are that I might Mutilation out of sight and I'm contemplating suicide Cause I'm losing my sight, losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Nothing's alright, nothing is fine I'm running and I'm crying I never realized I was spread too thin Till it was too late and I was empty within Hungry, feeding on chaos and living in sin Downward spiral, where do I begin It all started when I lost my mother No love for myself and no love for another Searching to find a love upon a higher level Finding nothing but questions and devils Cause I'm losing my sight, losing my mind Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine Nothing's alright, nothing is fine I'm running and I'm crying I can't go on living this way
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
-
Dai, le mummie sembrano quelle del celebre gioco in scatola...
-
Come da tradizione, anche quest'anno ho partecipato, attraverso la pagina Fumettopenia di Facebook all'evento #ragalammerda, che pe...
-
ci siamo un'altra volta. pronti a vendicare un autolesionismo causatoci 2 anni fa. e nel frattempo ringrazio il fratello del forumista d...
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento